Vendetta Universe | Everything Duratrax Vendetta Related...
Welcome to Vendetta Universe. If you have not yet registered here with us, please feel free to register. Do not miss out on the information our user's have provided about the Duratrax Vendetta's. You will also be able to view the full forum, without missing a thing. Hope to see you around soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Vendetta Universe. If you have not yet registered here with us, please feel free to register. Do not miss out on the information our user's have provided about the Duratrax Vendetta's. You will also be able to view the full forum, without missing a thing. Hope to see you around soon!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I know, rule's! Every place has them and need them at some point. I'm not going to add a ton of rule's to the list. The one's I do have listed, please follow. Obviously if their listed, then they will be enforced. Have any question's or concern's, contact me or one of the moderator's.

• No cursing (Keep it a PG-13 site)
  • Do NOT post spyware or links to any spyware site's.
  • Do NOT bash other members of Vendetta Universe.
  • Do NOT start a flame war. (If you see a problem, contact a moderator to handle the situation)
  • Keep picture's to a minimum size, if it is going to eat away the whole screen than please resize them before uploading.
  • Use the search button/feature. Do NOT start multiple topics covering the same thing.
  • Need help, have a concern, or any problem's? Contact the forum Administrator or a Moderator. Do NOT address the problem or situation by starting a topic or flooding another user's topic.
  • Have fun and be friendly

Now that wasn't to bad, was it? Please follow the rule's so we do not have any problems on the forum. Their pretty easy to follow and remember. Be sure to read the marketplace rule's before posting and/or purchasing from another member.

Last Updated: 12-14-2011

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum